Website Precision Scale
VARIETY. CHALLENGE. OPPORTUNITY.
No industry can offer the diversity of work nor the opportunities to challenge yourself both physically and intellectually quite like the weighing industry.
Precision Scale is currently recruiting for the position of Field Service Technician for our Saskatoon location. The successful applicant(s) will be an experienced leader with at least 3 years working in the weighing industry, and will be responsible for executing field service duties throughout the province of Saskatchewan. We require individuals with a proven ability to self-manage, solve technical problems, and deliver results within established timelines.
We offer an exceptional work environment at Precision Scale with a team driven mind-set, ethical and fair management, leading edge equipment and a focus on innovation. Work / life balance is valued, and our technicians receive industry competitive wages and benefit packages.
- Perform service calls both in and out-of-town to repair, maintain, calibrate, and service weighing equipment.
- Follow ISO procedures, accreditation and safety policy, and demonstrate ISO procedures and field inspection procedures for calibration, inspection and testing of weighing devices.
- Troubleshoot load cells using a multi-meter.
- Set up and troubleshoot indicators using a multi-meter and simulator.
- Troubleshoot and calibrate both mechanical and digital scales.
- Produce calibration reports and final inspection papers.
- Set up printer interfaces.
- Train customers on proper operation of equipment.
- Maintain service vehicles, equipment, tools and PPE.
- Complete time records, work orders and logs each day and after each job.
- 3 years of previous experience with industrial weighing equipment.
- Measurement Canada Accreditation.
- Class 3 Drivers License with clean driving record.
- Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Experience servicing Mettler-Toledo industrial scale equipment is an asset.
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check that has been obtained within the last 90 days as a condition of hire.
- Must be available for travel within western Canada.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “Field Service Technician”.
Visit www.precisionscale.com to learn more about Precision Scale and our commitment to deliver quality measurement.