Website Precision Scale
Build a Career with a Future
Precision Scale is currently recruiting for the position of Inside Scale Technician for our Edmonton location. The successful applicant will be an experienced leader with at least 2 years working in the weighing industry, and will be responsible for executing all of the in-house scale calibrations and repairs in our Edmonton office. We require an individual with a proven ability to self-manage, solve technical problems, and deliver results within established timelines.
We offer an exceptional work environment at Precision Scale with a team driven mind-set, ethical and fair management, leading edge equipment and a focus on innovation. Work / life balance is valued, and our technicians receive industry competitive wages and benefit packages.
• Maintain, calibrate, and service weighing equipment.
• Troubleshoot load cells using a multi-meter.
• Set up and troubleshoot indicators using a multi-meter and simulator.
• Troubleshoot and calibrate both mechanical and digital scales.
• Produce calibration reports and final inspection papers.
• Train customers on proper operation of equipment.
• Execute shipping and receiving duties as required.
• Maintain shop tools and equipment.
• Complete time records, work orders and logs each day and after each job.
• Follow ISO procedures, accreditation and safety policy, and demonstrate ISO procedures and field inspection procedures for calibration, inspection and testing of weighing devices.
• 2 years of previous experience with industrial weighing equipment.
• Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills.
• Good computer skills.
• A satisfactory Criminal Record Check that has been obtained within the last 90 days as a condition of hire.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “Inside Scale Technician”.
Visit www.precisionscale.com to learn more about Precision Scale and our commitment to deliver quality measurement.